Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
California Santa Clara Co. vaccines: 2nd doses
(01-20-2021, 04:54 PM)M_T Wrote: By the way, in SCC, there are multiple facilities that have given out more 2nd doses than they've received.

One facility has given more vaccinations (130) than doses they received (120).  Presumably from extra vaccine in vials.

There is one facility that has given out more than 4000 less than they received (they've used less than half they were allocated for 1st doses about a month ago).

Palo Alto Medical Facility/Sutter is not reporting its numbers.  CVS & Walgreens are not revealing their numbers.
IMO, the county should issue an order requiring all companies operating in the county to report all doses given in the county or to county residents.

SCC Health System has administered 42K of 46K 1st doses received.  Stanford Health has administered 20K of 25K received (but, the 25K was all for its health staff, if I am correct).

The numbers known to the county as received represent only about 6000 doses/100K but the state has received doses at the rate of 10,700/100K.  That leads me to believe there are about 60K doses received on behalf of the residents of the county that aren't accounted for.
60k unaccounted for. That's not good. I'll take one. . . .

Messages In This Thread
RE: California Santa Clara Co. vaccines: 2nd doses - by cardcrimson - 01-20-2021, 05:14 PM